Strictly necessary cookies(always on):
Necessary for enabling core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. This cannot be turned off. e.g. Sign in, Language
Analytical cookies help us to analyse user behaviour, mainly to see if the users are able to find and act on things that they are looking for. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. Tools used: Google Analytics
Social media cookies:
We use social media cookies from Facebook, Twitter and Google to run Widgets, Embed Videos, Posts, Comments and to fetch profile information.
- Stakeholder meetings (by invitation)
- Monday, September 14: OPEN STUDIO from 4:30pm to 5:30pm (348 Water Street) - drop by the Visitor's Centre and share your ideas.
- Tuesday, September 15: WALKING TOUR from 5:00pm to 6:00pm (meet at Visitor's Centre, 348 Water Street)
- Wednesday, September 16: OPEN STUDIO from 4:00pm to 5:00pm (348 Water Street)
- Friday, September 18: OPEN STUDIO from 8:30am to 10:00am (348 Water Street)
16 September 2015
Public Forum- Foran/Greene Room City Hall 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Join the consultants in a discussion about what you'd like to see on Water Street. Bring your ideas and perspectives.
25 September → 30 September 2015
Release of Guiding Principles and "What We Heard" Document